2015年8月21日

Franco, MidValley ♥

Me and Suzanne tried Franco at Mid Valley twice!
And their main meals and desserts did not disappointe us! =D
The first time, we tried Togarashi Seafood Pasta, Chicken Teriyaki Rice & Chocolate Souffles~
The second time, we tried Mac & Corn, Francoishii Breakfast, Fruity Pancake & Creme Brulee~
The Creme Brulee is free because it is the birthday promotion! :P

↓↓↓Togarashi Seafood Pasta (RM25.90 - Promotion Price) ↓↓↓
My friend ordered this meal and I tried some~ hehe :P
It taste spicy, and all of their seafood are very fresh!
Especially the prawn, very big and fresh, like it a lot! :D

↓↓↓Chicken Teriyaki Rice (RM25.90 - Promotion Price)↓↓↓
It does surprise me!
I thought it would be the normal chicken teriyaki rice that I tried at other restaurant, but it is not!
It is super super super delicious, the chicken, the scrambled eggs, the rice, all delicious!
It really amazed me, I love this! :D

↓↓↓Mac & Corn (RM18.90)↓↓↓
My friend ordered this and I tried some again! :P
It taste like you eating cereals..ehem~ I don't really like cereal.. haha! xD
But my friend said it taste good! :D

↓↓↓Francoishii Breakfast (RM19.90)↓↓↓
The portion a little bit small, but it really taste good!
Especially the french toast (Above the french toast is cream, not ice cream ya! :P)
The French Toast + Cream + Honey = Perfect!
*I just think that is honey, hahahaha xD
I maybe will order for Franco French Toast (RM16.80) next time! hehe :D

↓↓↓Chocolate Souffles (RM19.80)↓↓↓
Woah woah woah! 
This souffle becomes my favorite dessert already! xD
The chocolate is not sweet, it taste really good!
The top part very crunchy, and inside is super soft!
It brings me to heaven! 
This is a MUST order in Franco! :D

↓↓↓Fruity Pancake (RM19.90)↓↓↓
It taste nice! It better than normal pancake that we eat normally!
It comes with cream cheese!
The pancake looks very thick but it taste good!
It taste like cake, but better than cake, hahahahaha! xD
Pancake lover should have a try on it! :D

↓↓↓Creme Brulee (FREE)↓↓↓
It is FREE! x)
If your friend is going to birthday soon, please bring him/her to Franco!
The right hand side is premium gelato vanilla soft serve! It taste super good! 
Even though I don't really like vanilla ice cream normally, but this does attract me to eat it! =D
For the left hand side one, the top is caramelized sugar, and it is very very crunchy, it taste good! :D
And then the inside is baked custard! It taste like the combination of eggs and cheese! :P
The baked custard is quite creamy, like it a lots! :)

That's all for my experience in Franco, Mid Valley so far~
Would like to try more foods at Franco, but it is expensive! T^T
Cannot eat too frequent, but I really love their foods! Everything is so good and so delicious! :D

沒有留言:

張貼留言