2015年8月15日

Hotel & Transport in Langkawi ♥

Transport:
Our flight AK6320 departures on 08.35am, so we have to reach TBS on 5am, and then take bus to KLIA2

We rent a Myvi (old の) for RM60 per day.
So, we can drive the car to any place that we want to go :D

Our flight AK6323 departures on 22.40pm, but it delayed to 23.40pm, so we forced to take KLIA Transit (last transit is 1am) because we unable to take bus back to TBS (last bus is 12.30am).

*Bus RM10 (from TBS to KLIA2) http://www.jetbus.com.my/
*KLIA Transit RM26.50 (from KLIA2 to TBS)

↓↓↓5am at TBS waiting for bus↓↓↓

↓↓↓Waiting for flight↓↓↓
↓↓↓On the way to Langkawi!!↓↓↓

Hotel:
The Villa Langkawi
We booked a Family Room for 4 persons, it costs RM1029 for 4D3N, so is RM257.25 per pax ^^
It is quite cheap and it included breakfast! :D
The room is quite clean and the bed is so comfy, I slept very well for all 3 nights =D
But WiFi in room not very good, connected but cannot used :X
However, the service is good, environment is good and they have housekeeping service everyday :)
Their breakfast is nice also! I like their spaghetti and the fruit juice, hehe :P
I will back to this hotel next time when I go Langkawi definitely ^^
Review: 外在美 so so, 内在美 very good! :P
Address: Lot 993 Pantai Tengah, 07100 Langkawi, Kedah 
Website: The Villa Langkawi

↓↓↓1st day Breakfast↓↓↓
(I like the spaghetti! :D)
↓↓↓2nd day Breakfast↓↓↓
(I like this fettuccine very muchhh, and hot dog! love it!)
↓↓↓3rd day Breakfast↓↓↓
(No spaghetti, so I ate more potatoes, I like Potatoes! :P)
↓↓↓Salt water swimming pool :D↓↓↓
↓↓↓Can also rest beside the swimming pool↓↓↓
(Other than this, still have sofa beside the pool)
 ↓↓↓My room nombor, 132! :D↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Outside the room↓↓↓
  ↓↓↓Walking-in from the parking outside↓↓↓

Super satisfied and enjoyable trip! ♡
-=The End=-

沒有留言:

張貼留言