2014年1月30日

Happy Chinese New Year

Recently, I tidy up my things~
Wow, I found out so many things that I almost forgot it :X
↓↓↓The Things in My House↓↓↓
①Ekiden Run punya things for 2 years ago...@.@
②A hanging mobile that accidentally broken :(
③Form 3 that time make punya Fahrenheit's things and Hongki's thing :P
④A box that I just decorated recently~Haha xD

A sad thing happen to me is...I cannot talk! :X
Erm.. I mute for 2-3days already :(
And then I bought this yesterday, 1 for RM2 :)
This medicine quite effective (I feel lah -_-)
Because I have tried out a lot of methods to solve my problem, but not any better @.@
After I tried out this one, after 2 times, I can have a little bit sound now(better don't talk first lah)
The people said, it need to eat 4 times, so, maybe that time I can talk better? Hehe :)
Cannot say Gong Xi Fa Cai to you guys, so that I write it down~ don't mind, right? xD 
↓↓↓Ching Yam Yuen↓↓↓

Because of Chinese New Year, I also painted my finger nails :)
This time, not so nice lah :X
It is because the transparent's nail polish not nice to use already~
Make my art a little bit run jor, no time to buy a new one also (Sien ~.~)
↓↓↓My Finger Nails↓↓↓

Lastly, I also posted my photo lah! Hehe~
See my special hairstyle~ wakaka xD
↓↓↓My Photos↓↓↓

At the end, Happy Chinese New Year to everyone!
Wish you guys can get more more angpau, and more healthy~ ^^

沒有留言:

張貼留言