2014年1月17日

MidValley ♥

Today, Khai Ze, Guan Cheng and I went to MidValley :D
Of course, Khai Ze drive us go..hehe :P
When we reached MidValley, we go to eat 士林 ^^
Guan Cheng and I ordered 蚵仔面线, Khai Ze ordered 肉松蛋饼 and 甜不辣 :)
But hor, I did not capture photo of the food! Arghhhh!
I forgot it, sad case~~ T^T
And then we go to IT fair turn 1 round =)
Surprisingly, there is crowded of people there -_-
So hor, after 1 round, 3 of us feels tired already (Beh tahan!)~.~

So that, I advised go to the ground floor  to seek for some foods :P
But, I bought a nail polish on the way we go to ground floor..hehe ^^
Then, we went to Aeon there buy orange juices and I bought sushi too =D
We just sit at there and chat lo :)
After that, we went to bought sushi again @.@
Quite nice lah I feel..and I forgot to capture photo again (Today I'm too blurr -_-)
Then, we went to RotiBoy buy some breads back home :)
At the end, we went back to the IT fair to buy my pendrive and cooling pad ^^
 ↓↓↓Only captured this 2 photos for today...↓↓↓

Before I ended this post, I tell you guys about one of my small things :P
Recently, my watch is spoiled :(
So that I bought another new watch yesterday :)
Guess how much is it?? Hehe
It just cost me about RM15 and it is so beautiful! (So satisfied :3)
Like it so much ^-^
 ↓↓↓My new watch :D↓↓↓

A happy day for today too! ^^
I did not think that we can chat for such a long time (Even though mostly is Guan Cheng talk lah! :P)
Haha! Bye byeeeee~~ xD

沒有留言:

張貼留言