2014年1月1日

First day of 2014 ♥

↑↑↑Happy New Year to everyone!↑↑↑

Today, I went out to Kuchai Lama with Sook Hsien and Suzanne ^^
At first, Sook Hsien and I plan to go Foodtalk punya!
But, when I reached there, I only realized Foodtalk is Non-Halal -_-
How? We change place to Sumo Onigiri lo~ near mah! just opposite row only ~.~
And then I ordered Onigiri of Popcorn Chicken and Furikake and they ordered Sumo E.
All of us ordered sparkling drink! Haha! Influenced by me :P
Mine is strawberry flavor, Sook Hsien's is mango flavor and Suzanne's is peach flavor =D
After that, we all chat chat chat lo! =X
I also asked Sook Hsien about her driving's experience >.<
I very scared to drive car arh..aduhaii +.+
After we finished our foods, Sook Hsien met her friend, and then we join together lo ^-^

Then, we went to Mr.DIY (Actually just beside of Sumo Onigiri -_-)
Me and Suzanne bought something at their, haha :D
Of course, I bought notebook again...(I don't know why I like notebook so much ~.~)
Suzanne bought more things than me lah, hehe (I promote notebook to her) :P
After that, Suzanne's mother reach jor, so we faster capture photos and then said bye bye lo! :X
Then, after awhile, Sook Hsien also decided go MidValley with her friend +.+
So, Sook Hsien fetch me go back home first (Thank you! >.<)
Before I go back to home, we also capture some photos using her handphone (front camera)
Hehe, that's all for today! ^-^

By the way, first day of last year, I also hang out with Sook Hsien lerh~
What a special day =P
↓↓↓Menu and drinks↓↓↓
↓↓↓Photos of us and the food↓↓↓ 
↓↓↓Suzanne and I↓↓↓ 
↓↓↓Sook Hsien and I↓↓↓ 
↓↓↓My photos for today :P↓↓↓

Do you guys noticed that 3 of us also wearing something with blue color?
Aw..so match! =P
So sweet for today, will still miss you guys!
Haha, come out yamcha frequently lah! ^-^

A quote for today:
True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. :)
by David Tyson Gentry

沒有留言:

張貼留言