2013年12月31日

Last day of 2013

Somebody asked me yesterday, "What you do for tomorrow?".
What I do? Let me think for awhile. >.<
"I will be working tomorrow at afternoon and read novel at night", I answered.
Haha! My answer seem so lame, hor? :X
It is okay, because working can earn money and read novel is my hobby :D
Actually, nothing special for today.
So, I also don't know what to update +.+

Share something? Erm..good idea! =D
You say that you love rain,  你说你爱雨,
but you open your umbrella when it rains. 但当细雨飘洒时你却撑开了伞。 
You say that you love the sun, 你说你爱太阳,
but you find a shadow spot when the sun shines. 但当它当空时你却看见了阳光下的暗影。
You say that you love the wind, 你说你爱风,
but you close your windows when wind blows. 但当它轻拂时你却紧紧地关上了自己的窗子。
This is why I am afraid, you say that you love me too. 你说你也爱我,而我却为此烦忧。


What special for this? Ermm..okay~ that is not enough special~ :)
Read the paragraph below!
恋雨却怕绣衣湿,
喜日偏向树下倚。
欲风总把绮窗关,
叫奴如何心付伊。


Wow! Do you know what is the meaning for?
Haha! It is same meaning as the up one!
It shorted become 7words for 1line.
It is fabulous! O.O

Oh ya, recently I keep watching movie also :P
And then, I very regret that I watched 2 ghost movies T^T
Why? Actually the movies are not scary at all! (Maybe because is romantic ghost story?)
But, it keep repeating in my mind while I sleeping -_-
Arh, tak boleh tahan =X
What is these movie's name? <校花诡异事件> & <我的见鬼女友>
<校花诡异事件>  is a China's drama.
When u watching this, you will feel it is so impossible a girl like that like that.
Not so realistic, so, you will feel not scary,but it is touch story.
<我的见鬼女友> is a Korea's drama.
Maybe it have a little bit scary (Really a little bit jek, almost none.)
This movie is quite funny and I keep laughing while I watching this movie.
Nice movie (Like!)

Okay lah, nothing to say jor +.+
Tomorrow is another year jor.
Wish all of us will have a better year for 2014! Hehe ♥

↓↓↓My last photo for year 2013 ^^↓↓↓

沒有留言:

張貼留言