2013年12月7日

Education Fair

My mother and I went to Mid Valley today.
Why lerh? Haha! Because I want to know about which school have offers my course :)
At the end.. I know that my course is really very less school have offers >.<
What course I want to study? Ermm..maybe property management or quantity surveying :X
Oh ya, today I get a lot of free gift from some of the universities too! hehe :P
For example, pen, notebook, paper bag, calendar and bla bla bla xD
↓↓↓What I get at the education fair↓↓↓

Not only that, I also saw Lok Ee and Yu Shin at the education fair o.o
They told me that they reach here at 12pm++.. and then I look to my watch, it is 4pm++!!
They spent about 4 hours at the education fair O.O!
How pro is them, their legs not tired punya meh @.@

Erm..do you know why I did not update my blog so often?
Because I have a work now..(This is not a good excuse,ok?-.-)
Well, I still taking 2 exam from Malaysian Insurance Institute which are insurance and investment exam.
You know how thick is their book?! T^T
The insurance's book is 300++pages and the investment's book is around 100++pages...@.@
So far, I no chance to touch the investment's book..(Because I still studying the insurance's book T-T)
Don't know can finish both of these before 17/12/2013 or not >.<
Hope that I can finish it lah...aiyaa!stress :(
 ↓↓↓Insurance and Investment punya books↓↓↓

Good luck to me for these exam and my work :D
Everything will be OKAY! ^-^v

沒有留言:

張貼留言