2013年12月14日

Scott Garden ♥

Today, we went to Scott Garden punya 旺角餐厅=D
What for? Erm..it may can call it Kum Lum's farewell =X
Aiyo~Kum Lum will fly to Sydney on this Merry Christmas mah -x-
We ordered a lot of foods and drinks :)
Even thought a little bit expensive but the foods is quite nice to eat ^-^
I ordered a cheese baked spaghetti with sliced abalone and sweet lady(My drink's name -_-)
And then we all chit-chat while we eating xD
After all of us finished our own food, we started our photo session! :D
This time, our photo session is quite long ~.~
What I feel like we having our meals for 1 hour and capture photo for 2 hours -.-lll
It is so funny during the photo session ^.^
A lot of photos are quite gay also...blek xP

↓↓↓Me and the girls↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Me and the boys↓↓↓
↓↓↓A lot of photo combined↓↓↓
↓↓↓All of us ^-^↓↓↓

So sweet to meet all of you again after graduated =D
I will never forget our friendship :)
Love you all! Haha! xD

By the way, my Insurance's exam is on this Tuesday! +.+
And I gonna to wear my braces on the same day! >.<
Oh My God! I am so nervous and excited @.@
Relax~~relax~~Huuuu~~~ =D

沒有留言:

張貼留言