2013年12月17日

A Special Day

Why today is a special day?
Haha! because today is the day I having both of my insurance's exam o.o
How is the result? Erm..u guess? =D
Yessss! both of these papers also pass jor lo! ^-^
Ngam ngam hao get C for both papers.. Shire Wein same result with me also ^^
We are so so so excited and happy after the exam! Hehe :)
Finally, we work so hard, worth it! :D
We go the Wisma Sime Darby there by Shire Wein's faher car and go back home by LRT.
I really don't know how to know which LRT can go to Sri Petaling..-_-
I still need some times to know about LRT..@.@
↓↓↓I'm at MII↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓ShireWein and I(SW accidentally closed her eyes >.<)↓↓↓

Q: Hey! Like this only mah! This also called a special day?
     小题大做sangat arh! :X
A: Ehemmmm.. of course not like this only lah! 
    Continue read my blog then u know why, be patient a bit lah =P

Yes! Today I go to find the dentist to wear my braces O.O
From now on, I am a 牙套妹 juga already >.<
At first, the dentist help me wash my teeth, out of my expected is not very very pain :)
Of course have pain also lah..but this kind of standard punya pain still can accept =)
So, you know that it is not so pain (Saya tak tahan sakit punya mah -_-)
After that the dentist help me put on the braces o.o
Erm..this is totally not pain ~.~
I feel the good part is the dentist maybe know that I have running nose...
So, he asked someone to close the air-condition ^-^
Even thought saya memang always running nose punya @.@
Okay lah, show you guys my photos! Hehe =P
↓↓↓I'm 牙套妹↓↓↓

Attention! The photo below maybe a little bit geli -_-
Want to see or not, decide yourself :X
↓↓↓Wearing braces :)↓↓↓
↓↓↓嘴唇都干了!x)↓↓↓
Okay, actually I have more geli punya photo de...
But don't post out, scare have people report me ya! Haha! =P
By the way, now I very very very 不习惯(memang not used to it >.<)
O-to-keh?!(Korean language :3)

Lastly, 期待两年后的我吧 o(≧v≦)o

沒有留言:

張貼留言