2013年12月24日

Christmas Eve ♥

Today is Christmas Eve, and I went out with my boyfriend to Times Square (YooHoo~)
At first, we go to eat Sopoong Korean Food! =D
WOW! It is so so so fantastic!!!
Oh My God! All the foods are very delicious! (Super Like!)
It is my favorite korean restaurant and the korean cuisine I ate is super nice!
Next time I want to go there eat again!=P
Even their green tea also very nice~(Beh Tahan!)
I smell the green tea have black sesame smell (I like to eat black sesame :P)
And my boyfriend said it smell like rice that over cooked (It have a nice smell !)
Oh ya, their side dish also is very very very delicious lerh :D
Especially the kimchi! It is the best kimchi that I ate!(So far lah..:X)
Next time I gonna to try the korean rice tea! looks nice too :)
Never try never know!xD
I very enjoyed the foods that I ate today, thank you to my boyfriend! ^-^
P/S: Kimbab and Ddeokboggi must try it out! :D 
↓↓↓Best Korean Cuisine↓↓↓

After both of us finish our food, we start to capture photo :P
Yeap, we took some photos with the Christmas tree :)
↓↓↓Small Christmas Tree↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Giant Christmas Tree↓↓↓

After the photo session, we start to go shopping!^-^
Hehehe... I bought 9 clothes and 1 skirt =P
Of course all very cheap cheap punya lah (Boh lui arh!$$)
The most expensive one is a Jean's jacket which cost me about RM29.90 o.o
The cheapest one is the skirt which cost me about RM5.00 only (That is why i bought it -_-)
And my boyfriend also bought a pair of pants and some present for the Merry Christmas's party :D
↓↓↓Shopping Day with boyfriend↓↓↓

Very happy today, YooHoo~~ x)
Wish you guys have a memorable Christmas Eve too :)
❉♪ I wish you a Merry Christmas ♬❉

沒有留言:

張貼留言