2013年12月20日

I-City ♥

Today, me, my mother, my elder brother and his girlfriend went to I-City! :D
This is my first time went there..so excited and happy :)
Luckily when we reach there, no more raining ^-^
Because when we start to go and on the way to go, it is keep raining >.<
But, because of this, today would not have crowded people there =D

At first, we went there to capture a lot of photo =P
I realized my brother's handphone is better than my camera (sad case -_-)
We took a lot of photos there and then we go to sit for the Giant Wheel (wow!)
When it rise up, I was keep capturing photo from up to down and then see some view :)
Of course I captured my mother's photo too, and my own photo =D
It is so nice to sit the Giant Wheel, it will be very romantic if a couple sit for that =P
Ermm..ya, I sit with my mother.. haha xD
And after that I know that my brother quite scare for sitting there when it rise to the peak x)

After that, we go to Trick Art Museum! :D
There is so fabulous! (Like it!)
All of us take quite a lot photos at there, hehe :)
But my mother take lesser photo, because she shy?(Erm..maybe?xD)
After walk a quite long time, finally all of us are decided to back home ^^
Erm..but my mother and brother is too hungry, so they want to go Kuchai Lama's KFC first :)
Unfortunately, there are traffic jam from Shah Alam to my house -_-
Walao eh, it is already 11pm++ lerh..traffic jam..(pro!)

Finally, before 12am we reached KFC..(It's about 11.30pm++)
What I surprised is, at that kind of timing, KFC also quite a lot of people there...
What happen is today, I shocked so many times -.-
After we go back home, I ate one fried chicken :D
How dare am I..this is just the third day after I wearing braces =X
Actually when I eat the fried chicken, I felt very pain :(
But I cannot control myself do not eat that yummy fried chicken(Too attractive..T^T)
I enjoyed the food and feeling the pain at the same time +.+

Lastly, I am so enjoyed today :)
Thank you to my mother accompany me go to I-City ♡
Thank you to my brother fetch us go to I-City ♡
Thank you to my brother's girlfriend help me take my jacket ♡
Thank you for capture my photos! ♡♡♡

↓Photo session below ↓
↓↓↓My photos before heading to I-City↓↓↓
↓↓↓My mother,brother and I at I-City↓↓↓
↓↓↓My mother,brother's girlfriend and I at Toilet↓↓↓
↓↓↓My mother,brother and I at Trick Art Museum↓↓↓
↓↓↓My mother,brother and I at Trick Art Museum↓↓↓
↓↓↓The photos which captured at I-City↓↓↓
~~~The End~~~

沒有留言:

張貼留言