2014年1月4日

MidValley ♥

Today, I go shopping with my boyfriend again, hehe :P
We totally out of plan today, haha! x)
So, we walk to the ground floor to seek for food. O.O
Finally, we found out one restaurant that we never try before :)
Hehe! That is The Manhattan Fish Market! ^^
I wanted to try it for very long time already, but every time I will forgot =X
The atmosphere is okay, and a lots of seafood to choose =P
Awwww~ I ordered a Spicy Baked Fish at first, but it comes to me with Medi Baked Fish :(
I feel that spicy one will be better lah, because the Medi Baked Fish no any taste like that >.<
But the side dish (can choose by your own) is very nice! hehe =D
I choose mashed potato and mac cheese(need to add more RM1 to order mac cheese)~
I must praise that mac cheese is awesome! very nice~the taste of the cheese is fabulous! ^^
My boyfriend ordered Dory House Salad Chip~ It is nice too..can have a try ^-^
↓↓↓Photos taken at The Manhattan Fish Market↓↓↓






→→So Special punya Photo→→
See the fire!!!
Oh My God! It was burning! O.O
I don't know what name of this food~
But I saw prawn, fish and so on lah..
The fire make me so excited at there :P
I was like the child that come from village lerh -_-
Because apa pun tak tau, apa pun feel so special ~.~

After that, we went to Aeon Big inside the MidValley~
Then we found out a 游戏机场 at there.. wow! It was nice~~~
Boyfriend and I have changed 12 token to play today! ^^
I addicted by the basketball game.. very nice to play lerh :)
And I see myself improved from 34marks to 81marks, hehe~happy ∩_∩
Of course my boyfriend have a better mark than me >.<
Oh ya, we found out there is a place to make 大头贴 also...
And then we go inside to take photos..hehe~ by my camera :X
Because need 14 tokens to make lerh, if we want to make 大头贴 at there +.+
Some more we don't know can make how many photos also @.@
↓↓↓Photos taken at the place that make 大头贴↓↓↓

And then I bought a Wasabi Sauce and 2 sushi there, my boyfriend also bought 3 sushi there~
When we going to pay on the counter, we found out Mars's chocolate!O.O
So, we bought 3 of this chocolate, I took one and my boyfriend took 2! ^-^

After that, my boyfriend need to go back jor, and I stay at MidValley to meet my parents.
My parents went toMidValley also, hehe :)
So, we walking around there until we felt tired, then we go back to home! :)
↓↓↓Hehe, very nice angle~xD↓↓↓
↓↓↓By the way,c an see my braces very clear o.o↓↓↓


Have a nice day today!
Happy everyday! ^0^
♡ my parents, ♡ my boyfriend, ♡ my friends! ↖(^ω^)↗

沒有留言:

張貼留言