2015年3月25日

Rocku & KyoChon ♥

Today, I went out with CarmenLeong and KokFoo, ya, I'm the super bright light bulb +.+
I don't want to be light bulb, but ZoeYee suddenly said cannot come already -_-
We stick on the same plan, go eat Rocku at Pavilion, RM39.90++ for weekday lunch hour ^^
Actually u can eat quite a lot, so I feel quite worth it, better than Seoul Garden very very much :P
Just when you are sitting there, you will feel very hot because the fire was too strong >.<
I didn't capture many photos because I was too focus in eating x)
I like the PorkBelly the most, PorkBacon second and ButterFish third~ my TOP3 :D
Not only these 3 lah, I like Scallops and Mussels also ^^
But I feel it is better to remove the shell first before you grill -_-
*I WAS SUPER HAPPY WHEN THEY PLAYED ETERNITY BY VIXX!!!
THE FEELING~ OMG! ♥♥♥
↓↓↓Buffet start! :D↓↓↓
*need to order a drink, normally the customers will order a bottle of GreenTea as the pic shown :)

After window shopping, we went to KyoChon at level1 :)
Even though I am not a fans of LeeMingHo, but I like korean food xD
I ordered Red Series-8pcs Wingette and Drumette (RM16.00) to take away =)
*OMG, I DON'T DARE TO EAT THIS FLAVOUR ANYMORE, I WILL EAT HONEY SERIES!!
*IT IS SUPER SUPER SUPER SPICY FOR ME -_-
And I also ordered a Frozen Plum Yoghurt (RM8.90) :D
*IT IS SO DELICIOUS!! I LIKE IT VERY VERY MUCH ^^
↓↓↓KyoChon 1991↓↓↓
↓↓↓Frozen Plum Yoghurt, I want to eat this again!:D↓↓↓
↓↓↓Super Spicy Chicken T-T↓↓↓
↓↓↓Even though he is not my style, but yea, he is so lengzai :P↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Selfie :D↓↓↓

Oh yea, and we planned the schedule for the trip at Langkawi :P
Can't wait until that day! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言