2015年3月10日

♫ Up and Down by EXID

Finally my first semester finished! :D
Don't know how is my result, whether good or bad, I already tried my best :)
Even thought had a lot of careless mistakes during the final exam >_<
I will be taking 7 subjects for my second semester also, argh, heavy burden! T^T
Change course? Change lecturer? Change timetable? Hahaha, change it all please (I sot liao -_-)

As usual, I always like to make dance cover during my precious holiday! :D
Today, I cover Up & Down by EXID ^^
A very sexy dance and looks better with a group, but I am so alone and not sexy as them -_-
↓↓↓EXID - Up & Down↓↓↓

Oh yeah, I did challenge myself to dance a song with high heels O.O
Okay, I know my movements a little bit awkward and cannot stand steadily xD
I like to dance with high heels actually :P
Even though it is so much harder to dance, but you will sweat a lot :P
The feeling of losing weight is the best! hahahahah x)


That's all for today!
Heading to Pulau Ketam tomorrow! :D
Bye, everyone! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言