2015年3月20日

Sunway Pyramid ♥

Today, I went to Sunway Pyramid with MeeYee and KahNam :D
We chose to eat Seoul Garden, and this is the second korean restaurant that I felt disappointed :(
I spent almost RM40 (Lunch hour, weekday price), the food was not hot and fresh -_-
We can choose any 1 type of soup at each table, so we just choose Kimchi soup :)
The kimchi soup no taste one and I put in the real kimchi into the soup ~.~
The chicken meat very small, the squid normal, only the fish taste nice, okay~ at least have 1 nice +.+
Okay, I am not going to this restaurant anymore, I can taste better food with this price :)
↓↓↓Quite a small plate to cook for 3 persons↓↓↓
(The mussels were so small too-_-)
 ↓↓↓4 types of ice cream↓↓↓
All of it have same taste, which is corn flavour, I don't know why, the baddest ice cream ever,
3 people cannot finish 4 small scoop of ice cream -_-

After that, we went to try Monster ice cream~ :D
I thought this ice cream only at Thailand! I'm surprise and cannot wait to try it :)
We tried Vanilla flavour with Oreo and Red Bean, RM 8.90
Taste so so, but maybe it will be nice with another matching? :P
And I like how the ice cream looks, macam ice cream roll! =D
 ↓↓↓I forgot to take picture of the ice cream, only captured this, hehe :P↓↓↓

 ↓↓↓They helped me captured this kind of childish photos xDD↓↓↓

After that, KahNam and I ate ice cream again xD
We went to eat Jipangi (I want to eat this very very long time ago) :D
We tried the mix flavour which are strawberries and chocolate, it costs RM9 :)
I felt this is the most delicious ice cream that I tried for today, slightly better than Monster ice cream~
My opinion lah :P
Strawberries flavour nice (macam strawberries milk like that, not sweet) :D
Yet, chocolate flavour is much nicer (macam dark chocolate taste) ^^
So, I will order a single flavour next time, which is chocolate flavour, and it costs only RM7 =D
 ↓↓↓Jipangi ice cream, zzang! :D↓↓↓

After sunway pyramid, we went to Krathong Thai at Sri Petaling ate Thai food :D
I love Mango rice (macam RM3.50), I just don't like the taste of the coconut milk :P
I didn't try Cendol, because it was a rainy day~ I feel cold enough ~.~
Then, the Tomyam seafood soup (macam RM26) taste very nice, the soup awesome! :D
Just I feel the ingredients inside not that much, hehe :P
The green curry chicken (macam RM16, really forgot that price already, my memory -_-)
It taste nice too, the green curry wasn't that spicy as what we expected, can have a try of it ^^
↓↓↓Krathong Thai! ^^↓↓↓

The long sleeve cat shirt costs only RM10 at VOIR! <3 p="">
The crop top cat shirt costs RM23 at Radioactive :)
*I know the right hand side shirt can only wear when I hang out with girl friends, too short xD

Actually I bought another long skirt that only costs RM15 :D
I don't know where can I wear that skirt, school? 
I felt it is too cheap and that is the reason I bought it ~.~

Haha, anyway, today is a very full day...keep eating sahaja~ xD
Thank you, Kah Nam! 
Fetching us everytime we hang out, kamsahamida! :P
Thank you to Mee Yee too~
For recommended us that delicious thai food! ♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言