2015年3月28日

SetiaWalkMall & OneCity ♥

My lovely elder brother fetch us to Setia Walk Mall at night :D
Why? It is because I want to go Korea Food Fair at Setia Walk Mall ^^
Thank you very much~~~ touching! ♡♡
↓↓↓Bought the kimchi! :D↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Korean drink! :P↓↓↓
  ↓↓↓Korean snacks and Ramyeon!! ^^↓↓↓
   ↓↓↓Korean snacks and Alcohol drinks!!O.O↓↓↓
  ↓↓↓Woahhhh, my heaven :P↓↓↓

After shopping at Korean Food Fair, we went to 上海街 at 4th floor if I not mistaken :P
And my brother helped me captured this photo, hehe :P

Then, we walked to eat 火炉爱 to eat Korean BBQ :D
 ↓↓↓Soju + Aloe (RM7.90)↓↓↓
I like this drink, recommend this! :D

 Had a photo before I leaved Setia Walk Mall :D

Yea, next round, OneCity - Sky Park! :D
This is the first time for me, the feeling just awesome! ^^
↓↓↓Night view :)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓There is 10th floor height!! Woah, excited :P↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓Selfie first xD↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓After that, asked my elder brother helped me to capture photo xP↓↓↓
↓↓↓Erm..with flashlight :)↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓With my lovely family, love all of you so much! :P↓↓↓
 ↓↓↓My selfie at G floor, my skin look white :P↓↓↓
  ↓↓↓Lastly, photo with my lovely family! ♡↓↓↓

Today is an awesome day! :D
♡♡♡

沒有留言:

張貼留言